Saturday, April 3, 2010

:: Sunshine State ::

I recently took a vacation to the lovely state of Florida! I love family vacations and definitely needed one I hadn't had a day off work in over 3 weeks, I was going crazy! It was so nice to sit and relax by the pool, listening to music, and reading a good book. We couldn't have asked for better weather. I even got meet up with my cousin Josh! He lives in Tampa so he took me out for a night on the town. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip! Go to Simply Emily I to check out some of the pictures I took on my phone! Enjoy your fabulous Saturday :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

Unknown April 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

oooooo, em, that second to last photo of the fishermen is GREEEAT!
I miss you honey! Next family vacay HAS GOT to be in Texas!!!
Now that I have a NEW job, i'll have weekends off!
Maybe if you can't come down here I'll have to take an annual trip to MN?
Anyway, i posted a new blog yesterday, as well!!
http://www.JessiHebert.blogspot.com

and Bethany posted one TOO! there must be something in the air...lol
http://peachplumbpear.blogspot.com/

LOVE YOU!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP