Saturday, April 3, 2010

:: The Great Flood of 2010 ::

So (almost) every year the Minnesota River floods causing the 101 bridge to be closed and shear pandemonium to anyone that lives close. This year I went down and took some pictures right at sunset and it was simply gorgeous! However , I was so wrapped up in all the beauty that I actually completely forgot to document the actual flood! You will just have to trust me when I say it was bad haha. Here are some of the shots I got! The first one is my favorite. Could a photographer even ask for a better sky!?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

Corey Sinz April 13, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

I took this same picture when i was taking pics of the river! All your pictures are fantastic, and I love them!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP