Saturday, April 3, 2010

:: Sandi, Steph and Spirit ::

This trio of lovely gals are Sandi, Steph and Spirit Huntington! Aren't they all beautiful!? Sandi and Steph are good friends of mine so when they approached me wondering if they could get some pictures I had to do it! Spirit has been a member of the Huntington family for as long as I can remember and I think she fabulous on her modeling debut. She is no longer with us here on earth but we will always see her in all the beauty that surrounds us. I love these images and Im happy I was able to capture them for the Huntington family. I love you guys so much! Here are a few of my favorites from the session :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Ashley Porter April 14, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

I LOVE the last image of the dog...stunning!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP