Saturday, April 3, 2010

:: Oh, hey blog! ::

Hello everyone! PLEASE do not look at when my last blog post was and compare the date to this one. I have been falling a little behind...ok, A LOT behind. I feel terrible! Really I do! I have been so busy with work and life and all that fun stuff but Im going to try my hardest to start blogging again ( I think I have said that before but bare with me guys!)


Anyways, it's new year and I have a whole new outlook on my life and my business. Check out the new website www.emilyisakson.com I finally got around to updating it! I even got a new song. Beware its really catchy! I am so excited for this summer and can't wait to get back out there and take some pictures! I have been neglecting my poor camera lately and I have no idea why! No worries though, I have lots of new things to share with you guys so stay posted!

If any of you guys fall into rut like I did and need some inspiration check out a few of my favorite blogs. I am fortunate enough to actually know these talented artists and I love looking at their new work and I know you will too!

First we have Mary and Scott at Float Away Studios I went to school with Mary and she has such incredible talent. Scoot does the videography, every time I see one of his videos I cant help but smile. They are truly fantastic at what they do and I can't wait to get married so I can have them capture my special day. Don't forget to check out STOPtheMotion Friday! They are cute little videos featuring Scott and Mary and they are a great way to start or end your day with a smile :)

Secondly we have Ashley Sturm Photography I also went to photography school with Ashley! She has a way of capturing her subjects in the perfect way. Especially babies and seniors. She's actually planning her wedding right now and she's sharing her plans on her blog! She is so creative and I love the way she runs her business. Can't wait to see what she has in store for us in the future!

Thirdly we have Bethany and Ryan of Joy Wedding Photography I went to school with both of them as well! They are seriously one of the cutest couples I have ever seen and what they do with their cameras is truly amazing! Bethany also has a blog that features, well to put it simply, pretty things! She has such a talent for capturing everyday objects like eggs and muffins and making them look fantastic! I can't wait for her cook book!

Hopefully all of these blogs and websites make you smile as much as they make me smile! I am so lucky to know all these fantastic photographers. They are what keeps me going! I started a new mini blog called Simply Emily I I will just be posting photographs taken from my iPhone and other inspirations I have in my life. Check it out! I am also going to try and post some more people that inspire me once a week on this blog because everyone needs a little pick me up once in a while! It will be called Emily's Inspirations so stay tuned for more! Alright, I think this is enough words for one blog post! I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! And don't worry, I may have been absent for a while, but im back :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP