Friday, June 26, 2009

:: I really need to get a life huh? ::

Here is yet another post about my furry little best friend/sister, Cleo. I took these pictures a while ago and just realized I forgot to put them up here! Shocking, I know. Usually I'm quite on top of these things. Especially when Cleo is involved. Oh well, no worries. They are up now! So this was the first day Cleo discovered the joys of a frisbee.  She is generally very scared of toys bigger than tennis balls, but being in a particularly frisky mood, she gave the frisbee a chance. Turns out, frisbees are very fun, although a little challenging to pick up from the pavement. Cleo have pretty much destroyed that frisbee since then, but I am very glad that she is broadening her horizons to the joy of new toys! ( sorry I am so weird haha ) Here are a few of my favorites from our little session :D





This one is my favorite. I love how she is standing triumphantly over her conquest. Is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen!?


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP