Monday, June 29, 2009

:: I now pronounce you man and wife ::

So here they are everyone! Images from my first wedding! It was really hard for me to narrow down which ones to put up on here (which is a good thing I guess!). I had so much fun at this wedding and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect couple! They were rooting for me the whole time and made me feel so confident in my skills. Also, a big thanks to my girl Amy Zellmer for teaching me the ropes of wedding photography! I am so glad I got to assist with her. It really helped me prepare for this wedding. So thank you to everyone! And I wish Erin and Deron the most happiness in the world. They deserve it. So take a look at SOME of my favorite shots. Enjoy :)

























1 comments:

Amy Zellmer June 30, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

hey girl hey! GREAT job! Love her shoes and his socks!! Congrats on your first wedding!!! I'm proud of you!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP