Monday, June 29, 2009

:: Morning Hair ::

Well folks, here it is. My first "series" called Morning Hair. I feel like I have officially arrived in the photography world haha. For the past few mornings I have noticed how wild my hair has been. And every morning, it gets stranger and stranger. So, I thought to myself, why not share how glorious I look in the mornings with the world. My goal is to take at least 4 or 5 pictures a week of how ridiculous my hair looks. I swear, I will not try to make it look crazier or clean up my face, or anything like that. These pictures will all be 100% me in all my glory. So take a look and enjoy!

6/29/09 1:48 p.m. ( This is when I woke up, so technically it should be afternoon hair ) :D


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP