Monday, July 20, 2009

:: (sometimes) Lovable Liem ::

So after watching movie trailers on Apple for about an hour (there are some really good ones coming out!) I started going through some photos on my Personal/Random section of my hard drive, and I came across these! I can not believe I forgot to put these up! This little white creature is Liem. He is my cousin Sam's dog. I am at a loss of words for what to say about him. He is easily the most odd animal I have ever encountered. For some reason his right eye blinks before the left, he could use some dental work (do they make braces for dogs?), he steals toys from children, and he bites himself a lot. I pretend not to like him, but we secretly cuddle when Sam falls asleep :) So here are a few photos I snapped while we were playing outside. Enjoy!

Oh, and I thought this would add to the strangeness: While doing these photos, I used grass as his "treatie" so he would look at me. After I got the shots I wanted, I threw the grass back in the lawn. He then proceeded to eat it. Enough said. 


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP