Thursday, July 30, 2009

:: Cha Cha Chi Town ::

Well, I finally did it! I went to Chicago! I went with one of my best friends from higschool for a long weekend full of fun! We took the "megabus" from Minneapolis right to Chi-Town.  We stayed with one of her friends from school and had a blast! I can definitely see myself living there one day. Hopefully soon! It was really hard to fit everything inot a four day trip but we did the best we could! We got to go the Shedd Aquarium (amazing!), take a boat tour (breath taking), go to Navy Pier (crazy!) and walk all around the beautiful city! My feet still have blisters since I chose to go with more fashionable footwear vs sneakers. Beauty is pain! haha I could not even narrow down my favorite pictures from the trip. So take a peek and enjoy! And if anyone wants to go down there its only $35 round trip! :)

This is Christopher. We met at the Shedd, and I want him to live with me. Look how he makes love to that camera!


American Flag at Union Station. What a place.

Me and the skid myster. We are crazy. 



I got to meet up with Josh, my oldest cousin while there because he was there for business! It was a lot of fun to catch up! Can we say GQ Man of the Year?!

Josh creepin on the Euro Hotties :)




Jellies at the Shedd!!




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP